Monday, June 7, 2010

Mutual Masturbation Phone Sex

You know what is so totally hot?? When a guy tells me he wants me to be caught masturbating! Well okay, maybe not just that is hot, but it's totally hot when it turns into mutual masturbation =) M called and wanted to walk in on me playing with my pussy!! He wanted me soo turned on that I couldn't stop. Not that he wanted me to =) He joined in and stroked his cock for a mutual masturbation phone sex call, at least until he couldn't take it anymore and just had to fuck me =) How long do you think you could last on a cheap phone sex call before you had to take me?? haha. It was just soo totally hot and I love how turned on he was watching me play with my pierced pussy. I can't wait for our next call =)

Tiffany
Coed Phone Sex
888-662-6482
NoTabooTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment